Wednesday, August 20, 2014

#Kilayproblems


You know guys, I was born having a not so pretty eyebrows. It was “makapal”, shapeless and on my left brow, there was a “puyo’’ in the end. Having that said, it was really hard for me to shape it correctly.

When I was younger, it has always been my eldest sister who takes care of it. Most of the time, I let it grow because I really don’t know how to maintain it. I always forget to shave or pluck the growing brows so it ends up going back to its usual thick grown hair. (Parang chaka pakinggan? Haha.) Anyway, I never cared about it because I thought it wasn’t really that important. I never gave attention to it besides, I grew up to a place where everyone seemed to be so conservative even if they don’t. If you put a make up on, it’s as if you are flirting. Just like Gladys of Pinay Mom said when she uncover her skin’s condition. You know? Those people who pretend they do things perfectly? Mga insekyora in short. Hahaha #charot.

I never trusted a salon, or anyone to touch my brows because I don’t want them to make it chaka even more and I don’t have the budget to go to a very well trusted salon like Brow House.

Fast forward to today, I had my officemate fixed my eyebrows. My sister said that it was too thin daw and I look older. My brows should be a little bit thicker than it is as of the moment. I should use a lighter shade of eyebrow pencil din daw because maputi naman ako. What my officemate did kasi was to follow the “puyo” until it is all gone and all I have to do is a little magic with the help of eyebrow pencil. My sister told me to let it grow back again and she will fix it for me but I am so lazy to do so kasi ang dumi tingnan if there are hair growing everywhere diba? So what I always do it is pluck those small hairs agad. I don’t know! It’s just that, well I don’t really know how to fix it correctly and to take care of it.  I have been watching videos about eyebrows and how to shape it correctly with an eyebrow pencil pero whenever I face the mirror, hindi ko na alam gagawin ko.

Currently, I am using the Nichido Chestnut Brown eyebrow pencil for P138.00 only.



That is how my eyebrows look like. Yay o Nay?

How about you Mommies? How do you shape your brows?

12 comments:

  1. Yay! It looks really nice,just keep taking care of it every time it grows.I won't recommend plucking eyebrows though,my previous coworker did it for years and she had problem with its shape and she hated it and told me don't do it. I just shave mine with the blade I brought from there last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For real Gladys? What happened to your coworkers eyebrow?

      Delete
  2. Ako mommy di ko inaahit kilay ko kaya sabi nila sarap daw ahitin.. Hhhhmmm.. In fairness, maganda yang Nichido Chestnut Brown ha, bagay sayo.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maganda naman ang kilay mo Rackell so kahit hindi na ahitin eh. Kakainggit naman, wala ng effort yung sayo. Haha! =)

      Delete
  3. Yay! you have well-groomed and shaped brows.. inggit much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naku Donna, inaabot ako ng 48years bago ko maayos yan ng ganyan! ahahaha.

      Delete
  4. yay syempre! ang ganda nga e, di ako marunong mag linya ng kilay e. like you, makapal din yung kilay ko. i use muna shaver then pluck yung mga maliliit. pag weekends ko lang nagagawa ang pag aayos, kaya pag weekdays kanya kanya yung kalat ng kilay ko! hahaha! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Natawa naman ako Joy! Naalala ko kasi nung na ospital si James, 1 week din akong di nakapag pluck! Ayun, nagkanya kanya din sila. hahaha! HIrap na hirap nga akong mag guhit ng kilay naku kung alam mo lang. Haha!

      Delete
  5. Yay! I like it. Makapal din my eyebrows but my Ninang (who's a kikay!) back in the province fixed them for me (high school days pa!). Ang gawa ko now, binubunot ko na lang yung mga bagong tubo na hair para mamaintain yung shape at ayos nya. So far, epektib naman at never pa ako nakapunta ng salon para ipaayos. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least na maintain mo naman Edel! Ako kasi madalas kong nakakalimutan kaya parang ang kalat na tingnan palagi! Hayy..

      Delete
  6. It actually looks perfect to me....=) You just reminded me to trim my eyebrows.. Argh.. I'm not so good at this. Buti ka pa, yours look so nice! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihih! Go ahead and trim it, sige ka pag pinabayaan mo pa yan, mahirap na yan ayusin ulit! Thanks for dropping by. =)

      Delete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen