Thursday, August 7, 2014

Short Kwento with Matching Tambay =)

Have been absent for 4 days now. Iyak na lang ako nito next payday. Huhuhuh!

Anyway, I am here in the office to update my Philhealth chenes so I can use it tomorrow when we bill out sa hospital. I hope James will get better today. Mejo matagal naman na yung interval ng poops and vomit nya so most likely we will go home tomorrow. Crossing my fingers.. =)

I have a short kwento pala, I was so pissed off kasi I was not able to get the form from our HR due to their lunch break. I went to Philhealth Makati just so I can see if my MDR has been updated but to no avail, hindi pala so I have to go back to work and hunt our HR representative, which is as of the moment, I am blogging :) Ways ways na lang eh =)

As soon as I reached the kuya to get my MDR, mejo nagpa cute ako ng slight lang naman. When I found out nga na hindi updated, I asked kung pano ko iuupdate kahit alam ko na. Play innocent lang ba? hehe. With matching kislap mata and sweet smile. =)

Later on, kuya said na bumalik na lang ako sa kanya so I don't have to go through the long lines. Alam nyo naman sa Pinas, pag sinabing long lines, I'm taking about LOOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGGGG LLLLLINNNNNNEEEEESSSS.. Yessss!! Buti na lang mabait si kuya!! =)

Hahahah.

Akalain nyo yun muthers? Mejo may charm pa pala tayo ng slight ano? Kala ko kasi naisama na sa inunan ni James nung nanganak ako eh. Hahaha.

Oh sya.. Yan muna, I'll be back soon... miss you ALL!! mwuah mwuah tsup tsup! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen