Friday, August 15, 2014

It's TGIF =)

Hi Mommies!!

TGIF!!!!! Happy weekend to everybody! =)

This little man wants to say something to y'all...


I posted this photo on my personal facebook account with a caption:

"Bakit? Lalaban ba kayo sa akin ha? Nakita nyo 'tong muscles ko? Untog ko kayo dito!!" 

Hahahaha. Nope, hindi nya talaga sinabi yan. Inimbento ko lang for entertainment purposes. Aminin nyo, ang sarap lagyan ng caption ng mga pictures ng babies natin diba?! They look so adorable, lovable, huggable, kissable.. lahat na ng may 'able. =)

Also, I hope you can support me with this decision Mommies. I am planning something that I have announced on my personal facebook page and here sa office and surely will be announcing here too. Kayo pa ba ang hindi makakaalam?? I hope I can also get the same support from you. =)

Love you all.. be blogging soon!!


2 comments:

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen