Sunday, October 14, 2012

Lips I got

I know! I have been absent from blogging world for almost half month of October! Haha! Been such a bad blooger eh? Now that I am no longer a teen, I bet I can wear something that a lady wear to make a statement even she's wearing the simplest outfit she can find nor not having a make up at all - a lipstick. I mean, when I was a kid, I don't wear one since it feels heavy. I can't open my mouth properly. I am so conscious of my lips. There were lipsticks and gloss that I didn't like at all because of that feeling aside from the fact that people would tease me. Haha! So.. Let me share to you what makes me love them this time. I discovered a store at Multiply where my fave blogger buys her stuff. When I get the chance to buy one, I was so happy with it as I have shared with you on my previous post here







xx Nyx Matte Lipstick 
xx Nyx Matte lipstick (lovely case isn't it?)
xx Nyx Round Lipstick
xx Nyx Soft Lip Cream (comes in 11 colors)

Those were the wonderful ones I ordered so far. I got the Strawberry Daiquiri on Nyx Matte Lipstick, Femme on Round Lipstick, Antwerp and Stockholm on Nyx Soft Lip Cream. What I love about them is that it's not heavy. It's as if you're not wearing one. I prefer thin coat so it would not look like I got them and appear as my lips were pinkish. Hihi! :)

Have you tried them? Which one did you pick? 

Since I don't have an international card I can use to buy these stuffs abroad, I get to shop at Digital Traincase.


*photos came from Nyx Cosmetics and;official banner of Digital Traincase.

Also, I had a change of blog title. I bet this will be the final one. I never get to realize that having a blog title is necessary. I guess it is. :) 

Keep Loving!

6 comments:

  1. Planning to buy one too but not sure what color. Please post more pictures of you with those lipsticks on. :P Any way, followed you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try my best to post them for you! But what I liked the best was the Nyx Matte Lipstick in Strawberry Daquiri. :)

      Delete
  2. O, I love that bright pink color!


    Maybe you want to follow eatch other? let me know if you do :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh cool! im not a big fan of lipsticks, but i want to try the bloodshot red color like the first photo... im looking for the perfect one now.

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla: me too! never been a fan but recently when I get to buy these! I love those pinkish-orangey. I think I got the second photo! :)

    Deadlyinlove: thanks for visiting my site. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh nice. I love red lippies. :)

    xoxo
    Eva
    Whatever Eva

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen