Tuesday, October 23, 2012

New In: Nyx - Actual Photos

I am just going to show you the actual photos I got from the items sent by Digital Traincase. I even got a problem when it was delivered. I am not quite sure what happened since I got it delivered to a different address. I think, the delivery man arrived without the package with him.. something like that. Anyway, after that day, it was delivered all fine. 













xx 7-9 photos were the things I used rarely but were always inside my bag. 
The blusher and the eyeliner (8th photo) came from my sister. She let me borrow those which I never get to return. Hehe! 
xx 7th photo was the brand I used before for my eyes then the 
xx 8th photo was a cheek and lip tint 
xx 9th photo was me wearing the Nyx Round Lipstick in Femme.
xx wearing the Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm
xx Pardon the face.. Poker face!

I didn't bother telling you the other photos since I mentioned them on my previous posts and mentioned what were the colors I picked here.
What do you think about my lips? haha! was the lipstick nice on me?? Which one would you prefer?

1 comment:

  1. oooh I love Nyx. I have the Matte lipstick in Sweet Pink and Shocking Pink.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen