Friday, October 9, 2015

Cute Baking and Kitchen Tools

When I became a Mom, I have been fascinated about baking and cooking. I have been watching videos online about tutorial for beginners on how I could make a decent meal for my own family. Having a toddler requires a skill of preparing a meal for them that could catch their attention or else, they won't bother. Plus, don't forget the husband who's waiting for you to cook an edible meal. :P

I have been to groceries finding things that I could use - in baking mainly although I haven't got the chance to actually bake (except no-bake recipes). I was aiming to buy a small oven I can use for practice once our budget allows which hopefully before the year ends. =)

I found cute kitchen stuff from Sammydress.com.

One of the things that I found really cute is this Silicone Train Design for Cookies/Biscuits or even cupcakes. I actually have a lot of idea. I'm sure Jami would love the cookies when he sees them shaped like cars and trains!!

Click here for price


And since Jami also love Ice Creams, this TPR Silicone Palace Style Ice Mold will do the trick! I can put the ice on his favorite chocolate drink. I can already imagine how will he react seeing ice mold like palace.

Click here for price


And finally, this 26pcs Stainless Steel Letter Shape Cookie Models. This will be a good way to teach him letters while he eats!

Click here for price
There were a lot of other baking and kitchen tools to choose from. Just go straight to http://www.sammydress.com/Wholesale-Kitchen-c-146.html. They don't offer just that, they have a wide variety of clothing for Men, Women and kids section along with other beauty accessories and many more. I was so surprised with a lot of things that they cater. International Shipping is also available for your convenience.

So what are you guys waiting for? Head on and have fun shopping. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen