Monday, October 5, 2015

It's October! Jami's Birth Month

It's October!!!

O.M.G I can't believe it ang bilis bilis ng panahon!

It's Jami's birthday month and we prepared a celebration courtesy of his lola. If you'll ask me, I prefer a family lunch or dinner then invite some friends over at our house. A cake and some spaghetti will be fine. Sanay kasi ako sa mga ganyan eh, yun bang pang intimate lang. Ever since we're young, hindi kami sinanay sa mga bonggang party with so many people. Ultimately because we don't have budget for it, minsan nga, greetings lang busog na. Don't get me wrong, I don't regret it. With that, I learned to value families on birthdays most specially New Year's eve. A birthday is not complete without my immediate family. Yun nga lang because everyone's busy, minsan food na lang ang naabutan wala ng party party hahaha!

I am actually cramming about something that I can't tell you yet. Hahaha!

I'll give you a teaser soon. I am not yet ready to talk about it because I haven't made up my mind pa. But promise, as soon as pwede na.. Chika ko agad sa inyo.

Anyway, wala na pala akong balita sa 52 Weeks Money Challenge ko na yan ano?! I'll blog about it next. =)

Happy Monday everybody! 

2 comments:

  1. When is his birthday? October din ako, and si hubby, and si sister ko at si dad ko at yung lolo ko (but he's in heaven na). Haha, ang dami naming October celebrants sa family. Okay din naman kasi ang gawa namin, joint celebration para tipid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! ang bilis ng panahon. Grabe! Parang kelan lang yung nag birthday sya ha tapos ngayon mag birthday ulit. Excited na ko sa teaser na yan. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen