Monday, October 4, 2021

Hello Again!

Hey, everyone!! 

It's been a long time that I have not posted anything here on the blog. I got so busy with life and a lot has happened in the last 3 years! 

Imagine? My last post was in July 2018, which is our Father's day celebration (that happened in June but posted in July, lol!) So funny! Anyway, I was browsing through Instagram where I saw all the posts I made in the past. It seems that I also stopped posting on Instagram for some reason. My last post was in June 2021. While going through some posts, it reminded me why I was blogging before. I don't even care if anyone will read the blog, but I do it for my own purpose. I want to rekindle old thoughts, memories, etc. And honestly, it was so fun reading all of it. It reminds me of how far I have come, the good and the bad, and everything else in between. I was also reminded that this is what I do good. I love sharing my thoughts, I love talking, I never get tired of talking. Haha. 

So, as I said, in the last three years, a lot happened. I don't even know where to start so bear with me as I organize my thoughts. As you know, I am not a very organized person. 

I think one of the major things that happened in our family is having another bundle of joy. Yes! We had another baby boy. He was born on the 4th of June 2019 via VBAC (Vaginal Birth After C-section)
He's 2 years old at the moment and is our little kulit!! :) 

Our New Year's Eve 2021

Another thing is that I finally had the courage to leave the corporate world! It was a blessing in disguise actually. I left a month before the pandemic hits our country. Now, I am working as a Virtual Assistant for my clients for a year and a half. This changed our lives for the better and I am forever grateful! 

Vince's first birthday in June 2020

Seriously, I was really looking forward to 2020 just because I like the numbers, lol! I have so much planned for that year like getting married, celebrating the boys' 7th and 1st birthday but it didn't happen because of the pandemic. We celebrated at home with some family members and this made me realize that we actually don't need a big celebration. :)

This pandemic hit us really hard but be thankful that you're healthy and thriving despite all trials this year. :) I will probably post more life updates in the coming days. I'll just have to gather some photos left and right. Talk soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen