Saturday, June 6, 2015

Favorite Photo of The Week: Jami loves Water!

It's weekend guys!

What are your plans? 

We are staying home the whole day today which for me is great! I got to clean the visible clutter around the house which I can't do on weekdays.

Jami is asleep as of this writing kaya mejo free ako mag blog. Hehe! =)

I just want to show you my favorite photo of the week.

Enjoying water so much!! 
As I have mentioned before here in my blog, Jami loves water and you would often hear him..

Jami: Woooowwwww!!! Miming!! (Swimming)
Jami: Mommy!!! Ater!! (water)
Jami: Yiku! Yiku! (Ligo! Ligo!)

He's so pawisin like his Daddy kaya kanina, twice naligo at nagbabad sa tubig. He would be so contented inside our semi big drum sa loob ng CR namin! hehehe.. Of course I have to make sure that we are there to supervise him to avoid any accidents. =)

This photo was taken from our most recent out of town swimming which I'll blog about soon.=)

Have a happy weekend guys! =)

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, okay yan, Jen, na mahilig si Jami sa water. Teach him how to swim as soon as you can. Life skill yun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga Edel eh. Mejo expensive nga lang yung pagkuha ng coach saka naisip ko kasi parang ang bata pa nya masyado. Maybe pag 3 na sya =)

      Delete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen