Wednesday, June 10, 2015

My P50 Bag

It's so annoying!

I can't send my pictures through email!

Hindi tuloy ako makapag blog galore!

There's something wrong with either connection or account information daw!

Kakainis talaga!

Anyway, Good vibes lang tayo dito sa blog ko. I'll show you na lang this..


Can you guess how much is this bag?

It's P50 only!!!!

Can you believe it?

This bag was so nice, no stains, no sira, and the inside is so roomy, it fit's all my stuff. What I like most is that it has something na pangpatigas sa bottom ng bag so it doesn't make my things rumbled inside. Hehehe. Kung paano ko nilagay yung gamit ko, when I opened it, ganun pa din sya! =)

This was from Nanay. I saw her using this one time so sabi ko, Nenok ko na lang sa kanya. She gave in naman. She washed it and gave it to me na! I'm so touched!!! =)

Grabe, I can't believe this nice bag was for P50 lang. Nanay is so galing in finding ukay gems. Matyaga yan maghalungkat at maghanap sa mga ukay- ukay stores talaga. She's so barat din.. Kaya mura na lang nya nakukuha. Hahaha!

Thank you Nanay!! Cheers to more ukay-ukay finds!! =)

29 comments:

  1. Ganda gurl. I miss ukay ukay na tuloy.

    --

    nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo sis, dami nga nag complement sa bag na 'to hehe..

      Delete
  2. That was a steal, hindi mukhang P50. I like that bag too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. parang Cath Kidston lang ang peg...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. talaga sis? haha thank you =)

      Delete
    2. Yun din una ko naisip nung nakita ko yung pic. Sosyal tignan!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. My mom too.. I don't unless she found something like this hehehe

      Delete
  5. Nice find! It doesn't look like you bought it for P50.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! I was surprised din when Nanay said it's for P50. =)

      Delete
  6. Galing talaga ng taste ng mom mo! Ukay ukay never fail to surprise me! I love shopping sa Ukay ukay dati, but di na ngayon, because, I dont go out naman hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yun lang, haha! Yes.. magaling ang Nanay ko sa mga ukay finds. Hehehe!

      Delete
  7. Wonderful finds at Ukay really. You just need to be patient to strike gold. Lovely bag sis.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a steal for P50! Good job to your Nanay! I'm the worst at finding ukay ukay gems so I quit trying haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pareho lang tayo! Tamad ako maghalungkat sa mga ukay-ukay hehe!

      Delete
  9. Great find! I think you'll find lots of good items sa ukay as long as matiga ka maghanap :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, where did your mom find this bag? It's cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sa kapit-bahay na nag uukay-ukay hehe! Thanks sis!

      Delete
  11. It's indeed a steal! It doesn't even look old at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was really nice specially sa loob. Sobrang roomy =)

      Delete
  12. I love ukays! That one looks really good parang bago.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope i can get a bag for Php 50.00 n ganya ka okay.It's a steal mukhang love mo n siya gamitin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen