Monday, June 15, 2015

Zan Cha Tea Station

Months ago, Daryl and I discovered a snack store along Admiral Road in Las Pinas. It was way before people got scared by the milk tea poisoning in Manila.

Anyway, this store became our go to snacks. Whenever I crave for french fries, and gulaman, we go here. I love their black pearls talaga.. parang sa Zagu lang pero a lot cheaper.

They offer variety of snacks and just last night, Daryl and I tried their CornDog. I would say it was delicious too. =)

They have 2 branches, one in Admiral and on in Times (Perpetual)


Here's Daddy waiting for our orders. :p
Their store is so presko although hindi airconditioned. They have a lot of fans and I don't know what it's called pero yung nag rerelease ng water? Anyway, it makes the place cool talaga. Kahit nagluluto ng fries, kikiams and all, malamig pa rin. =)

Here's a blurry photo of my baby so busy turning every chairs around.
my daily dose of gulaman :p

I posted this photo in instagram and tagged @thesoshalnetwork for their #soshalclimbermoments. Hehehe =)

I thought I have to blog about this store since we have been their loyal customer for months now, the owners knew us already. Every night, we'll buy their french fries (varies from P20 and P30 and gulaman (P10 or P15).Jami loves their fries so much along with their kikiam din. Whenever we pass by, he would say..

Jami: Pays... Pays... Pays... (Fries daw).

They also have a loyalty card where you get to have a freebie (any of what they sell). They would mark your card for every P40 worth of food. As soon as you filled all up, then you can claim your freebie in a breeze. =)

Zan Cha Tea Station
Admiral Road (in front of Victoria Court Las Pinas)
Las Pinas City

4 comments:

  1. Gusto ko ng corn dog! So you're from Las PiƱas pala. Magkalapit lang tayo, kaso at present, pag weekends lang ako nasa Bacoor. Hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss!! Edel magkalapit nga lang tayo! Haha.

      I love the corn dog too.. =)

      Delete
  2. Depende lang din talaga sa nagbebenta ng milktea para naman kasing may something hidden agenda dun sa milktea na may nalason.

    --

    nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga sis eh. Lumaki kasi yung issue nung milk tea na nasa news eh. Pero so far, ok naman tong binibilhan ko. Hindi naman kasi milk tea yun gusto ko, yung gulaman. hehehe!

      Delete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen