Thursday, June 11, 2015

What's in My Bag

I am not sure if I have already blog about what's inside my bag pero since love ko kayo, I'll show them to you now. =)

I am not a person na sobrang hilig sa bag talaga. Whatever bag that I have, I'll use it until it breaks saka ko lang papalitan. When I was a dalaga pa, I bought some bags pero eventually hindi ko naman nagamit. Now that I am a mom, I want to make sure na my bag has enough room to put all my things.



This is the bag that I am using couple of weeks ago (now I am using the P50 bag that Nanay gave). I got this bag from Nanay too. I don't know where it came from honestly. =) This bag is also roomy, it can fit all my things although it was kinda small.

Top (L-R) Notebooks, Electricity bill and Elite Dental booklet, Red coin purse, company ID
Bottom (L-R) Paper bills Organizer, Tissue Papers, Wallet for my cards, Wrist watch, House key
1. ) Yes, I have a lot of notebooks inside my bag everyday. Kala mo college student lang eh no?! Hahah. The red one is my Jollibee planner, the green one is where I put all our daily expenses (for tracking), the small red was for my blogging ideas and the white one was for my listahan ng mga may utang sakin. Hahaha!

2.) During the time that I took a picture, I had the Elite Dental booklet because I have been wanting to call the dentist where I'll bring Jami for consultation pero lagi kong nakakalimutan.. Gaaahhd!! I also have our electricity bill with me. I don't know why! hahaha.

3.) Company ID

4. ) I don't know what to call it so I named it Paper bills organizer. Look at the photo below. That's what it looks inside. Can you give me an idea kung anong tawag jan? hahaha! This is where I put all our paper bills to where they are allotted to. =)

I also had some envelopes inside for budgeting pero it doesn't work :p
5.) Tissue paper (na kinukuha ko sa office :p) for emergency use.

6.) Wallet for my cards and my red coin purse given by Nanay. I have trivia though. I always get my coin purse from Nanay. It's lucky daw kapag binigay lang ang wallet sayo diba? So far, nauubusan man ng laman yang coin purse na yan, in a matter of hours, nagkakaron ulit. Hahah! =)

I also have these:

Make up kit and gadget purse
 I always have a make up kit on my bag pero sobrang dalang kong gamitin before. It's just recently that I am using most of them. I was able to fill them up and throw some as well. Expire na pala kasi yung iba. =(

Gadget purse
7.) Gadget purse is where I put my brother's power bank (borrowed) along with my phone's headset. Kung maka gadget purse ako kala mo ang dami kong gadget no?! Hahaha. =)

Now here's what's inside my make up kit..

Top (L-R) Eyelash curler, Avon BB Cream, Avon Mascara, Nail Cutter, Avon Lipsticks in different shades, Avon Concealer, Avon Matte lipstick, Eyebrow pencils and tweezer
Bottom (L-R) Baby Bench from FMIL, Avon Simply Pretty press powder, Shawill Eyebrow powder, Mirrors
It was just recently that I bought all those make ups. I'll blog about my everyday look next time. =)

I also carry around a pen because there were times that an idea will just pop out of my head so I have to write it down specially if it's blog ideas. =) Also, I need the pen for writing my thoughts and plans on my Jollibee planner. =)

So that's basically what's inside my bag. kayo? Care to share? =)

P.S Tomorrow will be a legal holiday here in the Philippines so a lot of you might have plans for long weekends. Kakainggit naman because I don't have any out of town plans.. Hayyy. Anyway... I am still happy because it's my birthday on Sunday!! YeheyyyyY!!!! =)

24 comments:

  1. Alam mu meron din ako sa draft post ko ng what's in my bag hanggang sa nakalimutan ko ng ipost. Me too I am not really into bags meron akong everyday bag na ginagamit and papalitan ko lang pag totally gamit na gamit na sya. Gusto ko yang paper bills organizer san mu nabili?

    --

    nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same pala tayo sis no?! Hindi tatantanan ang bag unless sira na. Hehe!

      I bought the organizer sa National bookstore for less than P100. I think P60?

      Delete
    2. Gusto ko nyan kasi I am still trying to do the envelope system kahit hindi nagwork nung una

      Delete
    3. At bday mu pala sa Sunday! Happy Bday! Kame din walang long weekend.

      Delete
    4. Mura lang yun sis hanap ka lang sa mga envelope section ng National Bookstore.. =)

      hahahaha! oo sis birthday ko nga akalain mo yun? tatanda na naman ako! hahaha

      Delete
  2. I have notebooks in my bag too! :D
    My husband always wonder why I have heavy and big bags hahha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hay naku sis, ako din laging mabigat ang bag. hehe..

      Delete
  3. Advance happy birthday! Gusto ko nun organizer mo. San nabibili?

    xoxo
    MrsMartinez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis!!! Sa National bookstore around P60-80 lang =)

      Delete
  4. The notebooks are a must haha! :) Will try to write something like this nga :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go sis! Oo kelangan talaga ng notebooks haha =)

      Delete
  5. I think it's really important to have the right kind of bag where you can stash everything on it. The notebook looks cute nga, I like it as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Vance, Kaya ako laging yung malalaking bag na ang dinadala ko so everything could fit inside. haha! =) Sobrang kabaliktaran back in college.

      Delete
  6. I have my planner and notebooks and pens on my bag too. Parang college. Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have notebooks in my bag too, 4 to be exact! Hahaha :) Now I know I'm not alone :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Kala ko ako lang din. At least I have known na normal naman pala ako hahaha!

      Delete
  8. You're an Avon girl. I love Avon products, too! My make-up kit has fewer stuff than yours. I only have face powder, lip balm, lipstick, lotion, oil control paper, white flower, eyeliner and tweezers. Here are the other contents of my bag: credit cards, ATM, IDs, planner, baby wipes, facial tissue, breath mint and ballpen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo sis, yung officemate ko kasi nag e avon. Ok naman ang mga prodcuts. Hindi nag rereact sa skin ko =)

      Delete
  9. I love your bag. It looks small in the photo pero ang dami ng nailalagay!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing what's in your bag :) Ang dami mo rin pala maglaman hehe. I'm struggling to lessen the contents of my own bag to prevent shoulder and back aches :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahahaha! so much stuff natalo mo ako. i think out of the question ang small bag when you're a mom talaga~ mine has medicine, band-aids, alcholo, dami kalaat tissue from various restos, etc. hahah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen