Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My Best Cousins! =)

When I was a kid, I am often asked by my playmates as to who my bff is. I always answered "my bff's" name to them. Some were getting jealous kasi that person was no longer in the same community we're on but I insisted that she was still my bestfriend. It took me years to figure out that she was indeed no longer a part of my life. I met her years ago then realized that she wasn't the same person I was once proud of. Parang andami na namin na miss and mejo malayo na ang loob namin sa isa't isa or it can be that I was just the one thinking na best friends kami. Hehe.

Anyway, after her, I had a hard time looking for someone whom I can share anything and everything under the sun. I mean, those things that I wanted to tell stories without the feeling na baka ipagsabi nya din sa iba. I had some friends, close friends but wasn't enough to fulfill that feeling na you had a bestfriend that you can count on always. I have some friends whom I tell my stories but I think I hadn't had the bestfriend that I wanted to be with until my hair turns gray. I relied on my cousins from the time that I had my boyfriend problems. They were my younger sisters I never had. Until today, we were seeing each other if they have the time to visit me and James then we can talk and tease each other till dawn. Hindi na nga lang ako maka join sa slumber party nila kasi I am choosing to be with James to sleep at night rather than them which of course I know they understand. Ako pa nga yung naiinggit sa kanila eh kapag nag slumber party sila.

Ang mga baliw kong second cousins! (L-R Roselle, Monilyn, Moi poging baby and Khean) 
That's them when they had a surprise visit for me. They were actually visiting James pero sleep na ang bagets when they came. It turned out that they were planning to go to Mall of Asia but decided to go straight to our house. The funny thing was they stayed outside of our house for 30 minutes and longer kasi they thought Nanay was asleep already. Good thing James' Tita Grace went out of the house kaya nakita silang nakatambay or else baka wala na silang mga binti kasi pinapak na ng mga lamok. Hahahaha! 

Since I usually arrive around 11pm, we have decided to take out Mcdonalds then had a little chat then went to sleep. These people are one of my favorites kasi I can talk thrash to them without them judging me. I can talk silly things about anything and everything, even tell stories about my crazy families. I even remember going out of our house in the night with them then just talk about non-sense. We shared dinners and lunches too and now that we have our own ways to earn money ourselves, they always treat me. Hahahaha! =) That's how much they loved me and I love them to the moon and back, di nga lang halata. 

The last time we saw each other, they were teasing me na ang taba ko daw. They even told me na naligaw sila sa street namin and asked someone about me. Ang sabi daw :

Neighbor: Ah yung matabang babae na bagong lipat?

Shet. Parang gusto kong gilitan yung manong na nagsabi nun ha? They were laughing when they saw my reaction and I know it was a lie pero hindi daw, sinabi daw talaga yun nung kapitbahay. Hmmp!

I was supposed to be blogging about my officemates but I got carried away by these set of people. I missed them much. Hehe. =)

The floor is yours! Who your best buddies and why? I'll be glad to know! =)


8 comments:

  1. I have very few "real friends" growing up but my best friend is my sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! My sisters were my friends too. I always have our chikahan ang laughing out loud sessions pag nagkikita. =)

      Delete
  2. nakaka miss din talaga mag bonding with cousins anoh? pero dahil busy na din sa kanya kanyang life minsan nalang nagkikita. it's nice nakapag bonding ulit kayo with your cousins, jen. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minsan nga lang kami magkita - kita Joy pero ok lang kasi at least madami na ulit kaming ichichika sa isa't isa. Ang masaya pa dun, mas madaming kaming pagtatawanan, =)

      Delete
  3. true mommy jen, mahirap maghanap ng bestfriend talaga. i have a new post about friendship din e. good thing you have cousins na you consider din as your friends. Ang cute ni baby james, lumalaki na ang bagets mo jen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read your post nga Joy. =)

      Oo parang kelan lang ang baby pa nya ngayon ang laki na ang bilis ng panahon grabe!

      Delete
  4. I have very few friends, too, but I'm happy to find out they're all real friends. Naalala ko tuloy yung bestfriend ko na kababata ko, nagkahiwalay kami nung college and until now na nagwowork na kami, but when we got connected again thru FB, parang hindi kami naghiwalay, bestfriends pa rin turing namin sa isa't isa. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to hear Edel. You can seldom find true friends talaga. =)

      Delete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen