Monday, April 27, 2015

Conti's Black Velvet Cheesecake for Babe's Birthday

It's almost the end of the month of April na!! Oh my gosh bakit ang bilis ng panahon. It's as if parang kahapon lang, when I wrote about my 52WMC for March, then now.. I'll be posting for April na?! Where did the time go??

Amyhow.. I forgot to post my birthday greeting to Daryl. His birthday was on April 4. I didn't really plan anything out kasi I know that his Mom would make handa. She's a great cook.

I filed a leave na lang nung April 3 so I can spend some time at home, makapag ligpit and to simply have a family date sa bahay. We had home cooked meals most of the time which saves me some bucks. With that, name make sure ko pa na healthy din ang food na sineserve ko kasi walang preservatives.

Yun nga, when April 4 came, we went to Pasay for our usual sleepover sa bahay ng FMIL ko. When we arrived, may mga pagkain na like pansit and ginataang bilo-bilo. Grabe ang sarap! Just before we went home, kinantyawan ko si Daryl na I will buy him a cake sa Mall of Asia so we went there muna. I was laughing out loud kasi I teased him na bibilhan ko sya ng gift which he doesn't believe kasi wala naman daw akong extra money. Well, we have a kakarampot na savings so I am hoping to get some to buy a nice gift na alam kong gustong - gusto nya. Hindi ko na pinanghinayangan pa, binilhan ko na.. I was thinking about buying the slipper from Adidas that he's eyeing pero out of stock sa Mall of Asia so dun na ako sa second choice na Basketball shorts from Adidas. Daryl plays basketball.. a lot kaya having a new short would make him pabida na magaling sya sa hard court. Hahaha. =)

I also bought him a cake from Conti's. I wanted sana yung Mango Bravo pero naka reserve na daw so went for Black Velvet Cheesecake! We liked it very much but still, I wanted to try the Mango Bravo. Next time kapag may birthday celebration ulit. =)


Can you see it? Nakakahilo ba? Sorry blurry yung photo. Pasmadao kasi ang nag picture.. hehehe.

And here's the birthday celebrant!!! =)


Belated happy birthday babe!!!! I love you to the moon and back! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen