Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Jollitown Funtasyland at SMX Convention, Pasay

2 weekends ago, Daryl, Jami and I went to SMX Convention Center for Jollitown Funtasyland.

It was my first time to hear about it. Probably because I don't care dati about it kasi wala pa akong baby. But now that I have a son who loves Jollibee so much, I felt I have to bring him there so he could see Jollibee and the gang. It's not everyday that we're invited to a Jollibee party for him to see the mascot kaya nag effort talaga ako. When I read about it, I told Daryl na pupunta kami dun no matter what. (read here)


Our original plan is to go on the afternoon session so we can go straight to Pasay for a sleepover. However, I was invited to attend the opening at 8am in the morning. I was so grateful to be given 4 free tickets to the event. Yun nga lang, we were so lazy to wake up early in the morning. Hindi kasi talaga kami maaga nagigising. Given that I work until 10-11pm, I go to bed at around 1am na.

We arrived in Mall of Asia around 3-4pm due to traffic sa Coastal Road. I chose to go straight to SM Department Store muna kasi I bought a gift on a previous Saturday for Daryl's birthday. Mejo malaki yung waistline kaya we want to see kung ok ang size ng medium on him. What we found out was, tama lang sa kanya ang size na kinuha ko, if there's a tali dun sa short. Basketball shorts kasi yun and Daryl prefers it to be sakto on length kahit maluwag on the waistline basta may tali to support it. Yun pala, the short has a tali pero yung nabili ko doesn't so same size pa din ang kinuha pero pinalitan na lang ng ibang stock. End up, damaged pala yung nakuha namin before. It was a breeze din naman mag change ng size sa SM kaya lang masyadong malayo yung Customer Service Counter nila. Nasa kabilang ibayo pa kung saan ako bumili ng shorts.

 After we waited for an hour, we arrived at SMX around 5pm na. I fell in line and asked if I can still claim my free tickets pero hindi na daw. It seemed that they are not familiar with it. Sinabi na lang nila na it will not be available na kasi afternoon session na nga yun. I end up paying the tickets for P100/each which is definitely fine kasi in exchange, I'll get a Value meal either One piece chicken with rice and coke, Spaghetti with Yum+coke or Cheeseburger with coke. Sulit na sulit diba?

As we came in, we found a huge inflatable slides and play area for the kids. There were other activities around along with a stage where Jollibee and the gang performs. It was also a good thing na merong baggage counter outside because we were able to leave our overnight bags while we were having fun.



We dropped our raffle tickets, claimed the loot bag for Jami and checked on some activities. We didn't allow James to play on inflatables because a lot of bigger kids are playing there and we are worried na baka madaganan sya ng mga bigger kids. We let James run around the huge place. We lined up to have one of the inflatables where Jami will be put on a suit tapos ididikit sa inflatable, pero while waiting, ayun, lumabas si Jollibee and his friends. Daryl brought Jami close to the stage while I was left on the line pero tinawag ako ng mag ama. Sayang ang pila pero I have to see how Jami's reaction while Jollibee and his friends are there on the stage. He was stunned and talagang hindi maalis ang mata sa stage..


Can't take his eyes off the stage.

After sometime, I let him run around some more. Unfortunately, we were so hungry na so we decided to go.





Oh wait, there were raffle pala. Sayang because nabunot nila yung ticket number 1050 tapos we were holding 1052!! Yung tipong konting kembot na lang, number na namin!! Hayy.. You know, I am so malas with raffles kaya hindi talaga ako nag eexpect na mananalo sa mga ganyan. I won once lang sa giveaway for how many years na nag ba blog ako. Anyway, sulit na sulit din ang pagkapanalo kong yun kasi sa blog ni Mommy Fleur naman yun. Heheheh =)

So ayun nga, we were so hungry na kaya we claimed two (2) of our food stub at Jollibee Mall of Asia 2. Sa likod na yun ng MOA. I know the store is very small lang so I am expecting na madaming tao. When I saw the store, di nga ako nagkamali. Sobrang daming tao. Good thing, Daryl was able to find a seat while I order our food. Sayang lang because you can only claim the food from which store you bought your tickets and since sa SMX na kami bumili ng tickets, no choice kami kundi sa Jollibee 2 in MOA. Ang maganda lang jan, you have 60days pa to claim the food from the time you bought the tickets so I can go back next time to claim it. =)

After we ate, we went na toFMIL's house so we can have a good rest na after making habol on Jami in Jollitown. Hopefully next year, there will be another Jollitown Funtasyland so we can join again and have Jami to play on the inflatables. Maybe with that, we could stay a little longer. =)

2 comments:

  1. I saw this poster nga for Jollitown kaya lang my twins are small pa and the venue is so far so pass na muna baka next time na lang.

    --

    nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute family! I like the color and style of your top, Jen! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen