Thursday, June 19, 2014

I hope I don't have to work

Hi Mommies!
Sorry walang post last night. I am quite tired and super sleepy nowadays then last night, I went home around 1am na kasi my friends and I went to eat lugaw somewhere here in Pasong Tamo, Makati.

Anyway, I am wondering if your babies wake up very early in the morning kasi James, who’s by the way is turning 8 months on the 23rd still wakes up on or before 6am in the morning everyday regardless if he slept late at night. Parang body clock na talaga nya ang gumising ng ganun ka – early. They said that it will still change over time pero it has been like that since he was 3 months old. I feel so sleepy during office hours tuloy.
2 months ago when I was transferred to a later shift ( 1pm – 10pm ) I had a hard time with James’ schedule. Before kasi when my shift used to be at 6am onwards, we both get to sleep around 8 or 9 pm so ok lang kasi before he wakes up in the morning, on the way na ako sa office then we will spend time together when I get home. But now, since I go home mostly around 12midnight na, I have to sleep agad – agad kasi for sure he will wake up early.

Nowadays, it’s Nanay who take charge when James wakes up in the morning. I feel so sleepy pa kasi eh so mejo padilat – dilat lang ako to check if Nanay is around or else, I have to go up and get him. Since magkatabi kami matulog at night, what he usually do is daganan ako para makapunta sya sa kabilang side or normally, para lang makatayo sya. Gustong – gusto na nya kasi lumayas pagdilat pa lang ng mga mata nya. Hayy..

I just feel annoyed sometimes kasi when I was still sleeping and James is making kulit, I will check if Nanay is around but then most of the time, kung ano – ano gingawa nya. Nakakaloka. Tuwing umaga na lang ang dami nyang ginagawa. It seemed like naghahanap talaga sya ng gagawin so I’ll wake up to look after James eh puyat na puyat nga ako. If James cry, minsan pinapakiramdaman ko kung Nanay will take over while I continue my sleep which she usually does. Kelangan lang ata talagang may ginagawa sya. Hayy.

I know this will be the consequence of being a mom, I have to effectively manage my time or else I’ll be beaten up with my conscience of not taking care of my son. I hope I have a lot of money so I don’t have to work. Hehehe. =) Day dreaming!


6 comments:

  1. mahirap din ang working mom diba? pag SAHM ka naman focused ka talaga sa baby mo. As in, pag hindi sya tulog, hindi ka din tulog. Pag tulog sya, kailangan mo naman gawin ang mga gawaing bahay.

    Napaka laking difference kesa nung single pa lan tayo. Challenging ang pagiging mom, but very rewarding! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga Joy. Actually, working Mom ako pag weekdays tapos sahm naman pag weekends. Hehe wala na nga akong "me" time eh pero ayos lang kasi I'm sure marami akong time once naging toddler na si James kasi hindi na bantayin

      Delete
    2. ay naku mommy jen, dati nung mas maliit pa lang si baby A, ang "me-time" ko yung no. 1 and no. 2! masaya na ako nun kapag nakakaligo ng matagal tagal, hehe! =)

      Delete
    3. Haha! Same here Joy. Ang hirap lalo na ngayon sobrang likot na ni James di na maiwan sa higaan, gagapang at gagapang talaga.

      Delete
  2. I hope I don't have to work, too, with or without babies. Actually, dream naman ng karamihan sa atin yan. Hehe. Kaso in my case, need ko talaga dahil mahirap ang maging one-income household kami kasi wala pa nga baby madami na gastos, ano pa kaya pag meron na, diba? Tiyaga lang tayo, sis. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't agree more to that Edelweiza. Sa panahon ngayon sobrang hirap ng one income lang. Thanks for dropping by. =)

      Delete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen