Monday, June 16, 2014

I Love SM, but may I suggest?


I so missed blogging!!
Last night, I listed down those things I have in mind na gusto kong iblog and I think is worth sharing naman kaya lang hindi naman ako makapag blog at home kasi sira nga yung keyboard ng netbook ko. =(
By the way, yesterday, James and I went to SM Southmall para lang magpalamig. I was planning to go alone so I can come home early din however, Nanay and James’ Tita Grace were telling me na isama ko na lang daw si James since he was not able to go out everyday. He stays at home most of the time. Lalabas lang ng konti then pasok na agad. I think sometimes, he was just too bored sa bahay kaya I make sure na at least once a week nakakalabas kami.

I carried James in my arms lang. I opted not to bring his baby carrier anymore kasi I can see na mejo bored na sya dun. He was one curious little boy so he looks everywhere and the baby carrier limits his capability of doing so plus, I think mas nakakatagal ako carrying him like that than with his carrier.
I ate at Mcdonalds lang kasi I wasn’t that hungry. I bought a burger with fries and drinks. I gave him small bits of bread nung burger and he happily ate it while he was sitting on the baby chair. Time flies really fast talaga. Parang kelan lang eh hindi sya makaupo and I have to carry him all the time.
Afterwards, we just roamed around. I even went to Booksale to check a nice book that I can give to James. I want to introduce him to books din kasi like yung may touch and feel na book kaya lang most ng nakita ko should be 9+ months ang nakalagay sa book so I decided to skip that part muna. When I tried showing the books to him, he held it then it went straight to his mouth. Nyak!
We went to grocery instead. I bought some things for him like his favorite flavor ng cerelac then a Banana flavor Gerber. I’ll show you those on another post na lang ha?!
I bought less than 10 items then I went to the cashier when I noticed na sobrang haba ng pila sa blue basket. I was looking around kung gaano kahaba yung pila when the crew asked me,

Crew: Ma’am pipila na po ba kayo?
Me: oo Kuya.
He took my cart and murmured something. Yun pala, he wants me to leave my cart with him so I don’t have to worry pushing the cart while carrying James. Wow! Ang thoughtful naman ni kuya! I thought he will be going with me to a cashier with a shorter line or to a priority lane. I went pa sa dulo ng pila although it’s moving quite fast naman kasi most of those na nakapila, konti lang din yung dala. But my point is, sana man lang they have a priority line for those who have a baby kasi they have one nga for senior citizen eh. Or let’s say na hindi na yung para sa mga may dalang baby, kahit man lang yung 1 to 10 pieces lang na item ang pwede sa line na yun like sa Puregold diba? They have this special line where those who are allowed are with items 1-10 lang, separate pa yung may isang basket lang then another lane for 2 baskets and more tapos iba din sa mga big carts na. I think it will be a lot easier. I even asked one time kung pwede bang isingit na lang kasi I am only buying a 6 liters mineral water nung napadaan ako sa SM pero hindi daw pwede kasi magagalit daw yung mga nasa likod. Hookay! I understand. I just hope someday you can think about it. I love SM pa naman so much dahil yun ang laging go-to places ko for everything. I sometimes prefer them over Puregold kasi I have the SM Advantage card eh.

Yun lang po. =)

2 comments:

  1. agree ako dyan. Dapat they have din priority lane for preggies and mommies na may dalang babies. Masarap din yung banana flavor ng gerber. Meron din silang mga vergetable flavors. halos lahat na try ni baby A na vegetables and fruits selection, ang inayawan lang nya yung meat nila! Sayang ang mahal pero kasi nung tinikman ko e di naman pala talaga masarap! Kaya pala ayaw, hehe! =)

    Medyo mabigat lang din sa bulsa yung madalas na gerber. Di kasi ako marunong gumawa ng food ni baby nung maliit sya e, kaya cerelac at gerber ang halos pinapakain ko sa kanya. Mabuti nalang hindi sya choosy tulad ng sinasabi nila na pag pinakain mo daw ng cerelac at gerber ang baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga, sabi nila pag pinakain daw ng Gerber eh nagiging choosy daw kaya since pinakain ko si James ngayon ko pa lang sya patitikimin ng Gerber. Hehe. Tama ka nga, mejo mabigat nga lang sa bulsa eh. Hehehe.

      Delete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen