Tuesday, March 25, 2014

30 Days Blog Challenge Day 5: Favorite Quotes

What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family - Mother Teresa

 - I dedicate this to my Family. This is the quote I wanted to share with everybody too. When we were kids, we were thought na our first school was our home because this is where we learn the basics. So if everyone has a loving family, most likely they will have a wonderful offspring that can help promote world peace!


A good Marriage is between a Blind Wife and a Deaf Husband – Michael de Montaigne

 - This one is for Daryl. Hehe! It's really funny. Haha! I think it’s about give and take lang naman diba? Your wife nags you, but if the husband is deaf then walang world war diba?! Haha. Pero my ideal marriage talaga is yung merong constant communication kasi it really helps na mging strong ang relationship diba?



No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you’re the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.

    - And this one is for James. I found it so touching talaga. I remembered posting an FB status pa nga when I was pregnant na, ‘I believe that love is blind, because my mom starts loving me before seeing me’. Awwww.. I just find these kinds of things touchy. Ganun pala talaga if you become a mom, you become soft from the inside specially about your kids pero you become stronger kasi you have to protect them. Hayy.. motherhood nga naman.. ang daming learnings and realization. Haylavet! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen