Monday, March 31, 2014

30 Days Blog Challenge Day 9: Pet Peeves

Oh I’m sorry I was not able to post anything yesterday. May pinagdadaanan kasi ako mga teh! Hahah! I hope I can resolve this soon enough. I have asked several people about it to weigh my options. I want to see what others do say about it then dun ko iisipin kung ano ba ang tamang gawin. Whew! I hope I can share it pero it may sound so private na. Ayoko naman malaman ng buong mundo ang talambuhay ko hahaha! There were things in life na hindi rin dapat shine share, kasi minsan keeping it private will make you safe. Please understand. Hehe. Pero kung mapilit talaga kayo at gusto nyong malaman eh di i-email niyo na lang at tara! Magchismisan tayo. Hehe.

Ayan.. so pet peeves daw. I don’t know the meaning of this until I googled it kanina. Oh shame! Haha! So sabi sa google eh,
Pet Peeves - A pet peeve is a minor annoyance that an individual identifies as particularly annoying to themselves, to a greater degree than others may find it. Origin[edit] Its first usage was around 1919. The term is a back-formation from the 14th-century word peevish, meaning "ornery or ill-tempered".

Hmmm.. The major one for me are those people who are pretentious. Meron bang ganyang word? Meron daw sabi ni google. Hehe..
1.      Pretentious/Social Climber
I hate those who pretends to be someone else. I have this friend who shows to people how rich she was but in fact, she’s struggling with money. Parang karugtong na rin nito ang “social-climber”. I hate them to the bones. Kasi naman, why would you act as if you’re like Anne Curtis na peg na “I can buy you” kung hindi naman talaga sa tunay na buhay?!
2.      Back Stabber
Those who are too good to be true pero pag nakatalikod ka na, ang daming sinasabi tungkol sayo. I knew someone whom I hate so much kasi she made so many kwento and unrealistic na attitude ko daw. People judged me because of what they have heard from her kahit wala naman akong ginawang masama sa kanila.
3.      Bida-Bida at Nagmamagaling
Yung mga taong akala mo eh magagaling pero sarili naman nila, hindi nila maalagaan ng tama?! Haha. I remembered when James got hospitalized, somebody said na baka daw kasi natuyuan ng pawis sa likod kaya nagkasakit. Emeyged! As if hindi ko alam kung pano sya mag alaga ng bata! Hayy.. Don’t ask me who SHE is. Hahah!

Does it sound na I am referring to a single person?! Heheh. I don’t. These things lang really annoys me if someone has this attitude regardless kung inborn ba ito o hindi! Haha. Eto na lang muna ang listahan ko mga bakla kasi you might feel the bitterness in me eh! So bad vibes nowadays no?!.



How about you? Share your pet peeves naman! J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen