Monday, March 31, 2014

A Quick Update about James


Hi Friends!! May chika ako sa inyo!

Couple of weeks ago, I took pictures of James na nakadapa. I was watching him while thinking, "ayan, marunong na dumadapa anak ko." And I was happy with that.
Here he is, trying his best.

Pagod na eh! Hehe
 



Plunking ang James ko! Hehe.

Later on, kaya na nya dumapa ng mas matagal as I showed you here.

And Now...

I am super happy to announce that James has been trying to raise his chest while lying on his tummy. That was one amazing moment. Parang kelan lang, nakikita ko syang hirap na hirap dumapa. He can't seem to raise his head that much pero kanina, I was waiting for him to fall asleep pero he doesn't seem to, instead, I let him play muna para mejo mapagod. Dumapa sya habang tuwang tuwa sa mga kurtina ni mama sa bintana na panay ang galaw dahil sa hangin. Until I saw him raising his chest using both arms as tukod. I rushed to get my phone to take a picture of this moment. I am a working mom so it was really a pleasure for me to see how he grows. Ang saya lang. I can still remember clearly those time na hirap na hirap akong intindihin ang gusto nya nung newborn sya, now here he is. Parang malapit ng guamapang!

Oh dear, I really have to strengthen my bones na. Malapit na malapit na kasi silang mag iyakan kakahabol kay James for sure!






See? Ang taas na ng head nya?! Hehehe! One proud mama here James!! I love You!

Dear James,

I hope someday, you can see this picture of you. Napaka cute mo oh! I know time will come na you will have more achievements pa, not just this. I just want to let you know na you have gone so strong sa mga photos na to, I know you will be stronger as soon as you are facing real life circumstances, diba?. I will always be here. Mwuah!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen