Thursday, May 28, 2015

Discovered Zomato

I was born a picky - eater. I am not fond of trying out food that I don't know or often see. Believe me, it's a pain in the ass and that I want to have a change of heart. It's a little tricky to be a foodie for someone who has a picky eater in blood pero I want to give it a try. I don't want to miss half of my life without trying out new things, especially food.

Anyway, I recently joined Zomato.com where people get to share their reviews and experiences in every restaurants that they have tried. I loved it as it would give me ideas to expect before trying out new restos. I am super excited to write more reviews moving forward. =)

You may follow me too.. Find me at https://www.zomato.com/itsmommyjen.

2 comments:

  1. I followed u na! :) I love Zomato so much!

    --

    nhengswonderlanf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis!! I followed you back! Ang dami mo ng food reviews ha?!

      Delete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen