Friday, May 22, 2015

Favorite Photo of the Week

I would like to make this thing weekly, yun bang pipili ako ng favorite bonding photo naming tatlo ni Jami, Daryl and I. I want to see how we spend each time every week and that would be like a flashback when I read this (or Jami would) in the future diba? =)

Anyway, I would like to start this..

How to massage Mommy's foot ba, Daddy?
Like this Daddy?
Oh!! ok, ganyan pala dapat! =)

The Monday that passed was really tiring for me. I don't know why pero parang pagod ako so I asked Daryl to massage my feet. Anyway, nag promise naman sya nung Sunday na ima massage daw nya ang feet ko ng 20 minutes pag pinayagan ko syang magbasketball. Eh nakalimutan ko ng i - claim after nyang mag laro ng basketball. I was so tired kasi after our little shopping sa SM Kids Fashion Sale in Mall of Asia.

I guess that Monday was the very best time to claim the "Mommy Prize" for letting him play. I was sooo happy!! I have a thing kasi with feet massage and sa mga reflexology eh. Hahahaah! :p I just figured it out when I was making this post honestly. =)

When Daryl was massaging me, he asked Jami to massage the other foot at sobrang game naman ng bagets!! I am so proud of my baby parang napaka advance ng pag iisip! =)

This post wasn't suppose to be this long pero pagpasensyahan nyo na kasi I have a thing with feet massage kaya I became happy seeing this photo! hahaha :p

Kayo? What's your favorite photo of the week?!

2 comments:

  1. Kakatuwa naman ang bonding nyo at talagang nagpa-participate na si Jami. Waaaah, gusto ko rin ng masahe!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Msarap mag massage yan si Jami.. Hehe. I hire mo sya? hehehe =)

      Delete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen