Thursday, May 7, 2015

Throwback Travel

Since it's Thursday.. Let's do a little throwback!

I would just like to reminisce the places that I have been to just before I had James in y life.

Shall we start? Picture overload starts...

April 2011

Lunch at Loboc River, Bohol
Chocolate Hills and Balicasag Island, Bohol


April 2012

Helmet Diving at Boracay




White Beach, Boracay
 August 2012

Mt. Tapyas, Coron, Palawan
Kayangan Lake, Coron Palawan
October 2012 

White Water Rafting, Cagayan De Oro
White Island, Camiguin

 November 2012



Can you spot me? Bangui Wind Mill, Ilocos
Paoay Sand Dunes, Ilocos
 February 2013

Island Hoping, Puerto Princesa Palawan
Underground River, Puerto Princesa Palawan


These are pretty much the places that I have been to na kelangan ng airplanes or a very long trip (Ilocos). I have been to some places din na hindi na kailangan lumayo masyado na hindi ko na iniligay dito. 

After that trip to Puerto Princesa, I actually applied for a passport so I can plan a trip to abroad, however, I got another blessing and God has a different plan for me. I got pregnant a month after this last trip. 

Anyhow, I so missed traveling. I know this was something that I wanted to do always and I am always looking forward in having my next out of town/country trip. Who knows? I would be able to do so in the coming months or years. By that time, I know each travel will no longer the same. It will become challenging because I will then be busy running around with Jami and surely, cleverly planning both of our OOTDs. 

So help me God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen