Thursday, May 28, 2015

Toddler's Outfit of the Day - Behind the scene

It was really funny that I was not thinking of doing #ootd shots for Jami. His clothes aren't that many plus we seldom go out that require a bonggang ootd. When we had the chance to attend a wedding, while Jami is restless and running here and there, I have decided to take an outfit of the day shot for him.

Goshh!!!

Ang hirap pala.. Hahaha! :p

I was making him look at me and stop for a nano second so it won't be blurry.

Waley.

Olats.

I was trying to call his attention.

Me: Jami..
Me: Picture, Jami Picture..
Me : Smile........


Deadma. To the highest level te!!

Anyway, here's some of the photos that I took while making him smile or even look decent in the photo.



Tops and jeans are hand me downs; Shoes from Toughkids
The last photo was the most appropriate photo, I guess? for an #ootd shots. Mejo lungkot lungkutan daw ang peg nya jan. Hihi! =)

4 comments:

  1. Kaya ako I never really attemted to do an ootd shot with the twins sobrang hirap! Mas madali silang pictyuran nung babies pa sila.

    --

    nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen