Saturday, May 9, 2015

Random Drive Thru at McDonalds

Lately, I was so lazy to wake up early (around 7 or 8am) so I can go to palengke and cook our brunch.

Kung hindi nyo nalalaman, marunong na po akong magluto ng ibang ulam!! Yeheyy!!! Hahaha. :p

I am really happy kasi as you know, hindi naman talaga ako marunong magluto before. In a matter of 1-2 months, natutunan kong magluto ng ilang pirasong recipe which I often cook before going to work. With that, I can save a lot in a our everyday gastos. =)

However, I don't know what has got in to me na sobrang tamad kong gumising ng maaga at magluto. Kelangan ko sigurong mag stretching para makapag luto na ulit.

Yesterday, we woke up around 10:30am na so I really wasn't able to cook anything. Along the way to office, nagutom ako and thought that Jami would be hungry too so I have decided to have a drive-thru in Mcdo. =)

Didn't realize it's 12noon so pati sa drive thru may traffic din! :p
Waiting for our turn.. Eyes on the road Babe!!
I was so surprised.. He took the burger from me.. Must be really gutom. =)
Picture baby!!! =)
Since busy ang mga taga Mcdo sa haba ng pila both Dine in and Drive Thru nila, mejo kulang sa alat ang fries :(

Daryl dropped me off sa may World Trade Center since they can't go to Makati kasi coding yung sasakyan. On the side walk, tinawag ako ni Daryl so I can say Bye to Jami. I saw him with namumulang eyes because he cried na aalis ako. Then I said "Bye Jami, see you tonight." The car went ahead of me pero naririnig ko pa rin yung iyak nya. Hahaha! Kawawa naman. It's so hard to leave him for work.. Anyway, sasabihin lang ng Daddy nyang, "Si Jollibee oh!" titigil na yan.. hehehe. =)

I don't have any plans this weekend. How about you guys? Have a happy weekend!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen