Thursday, May 21, 2015

SM Kids Fashion Sale Loot

I found out that SM Malls are having their SM Kids Fashion Sale in Mall of Asia two weekends ago.

source
From then on, I wanted to check SM Department store for a possible buy for James. I never bought him any clothes since his first birthday last year because most of his gifts were clothes (pang-bahay and pang-alis). That saved me a lot for not buying any stuff for him for a while. However, I noticed na paulit - ulit na ang shirts and shorts na sinusuot nya although it's a good thing kasi he can use everything while it fits him. you know naman that kids outgrow their clothes pretty fast. I just came up to the idea of buying him new clothes so he could wear something new naman. At the same time, whenever he attends a birthday party, he's only wearing shirts and shorts. I want to try different styles and designs of clothes while he's young. Alam ko kasi pagtanda nyan, wala na akong chance. :p

Anyhow, last Sunday, Daryl said we'll go to Mall of Asia before going back home to Las Pinas. We went to FMIL's house and stayed there for awhile.

7pm came pero we weren't leaving the house yet. Daryl was so busy, going out of the house and doing some basketball business with friends.

Me: (Pagalit) Aalis na kami ni Jami! Uuwi na kami kasi baka gabihin pa kami!
Daryl : Sorry na.. Tara punta na tayong mall..
Me: (Smiles secretly) Ok.. =)

Hahahahah! Ang dali lang talagang i bribe?!

When we had the chance, we went na to SM Department Store. I immediately went sa 3rd floor where their children's clothes are located. It's heaven there!! Daming magagandang stuff for little girls and boys!

Some items were 10%-50% off so mejo ninenerbyos ako ng slight knowing that they're on sale. Lumabas ang shoppingerang froglet na matagal - tagal ko ding tinago sa baul. I was going here and there, kung pwede lang i clone ko ang sarili ko para mas madami akong mapuntahan, ginawa ko na! Hahahaha! =)

My initial plan was to get Jami some shirts/polo, shorts/pants then shoes. I saw a cute rubber shoes kasi in Robinson's Las Pinas last Saturday for P300 and I like it for James kasi wala pa syang ganong style ng shoes pero sobrang pagod na daw ang mag -ama! Imagine? Wala pa kaming 1 hour sa mall, pagod na daw!!

Hayyy.... Men!

Anyway, here's what I got him.

Just Tees P125
BGS (Boys Got Style) P150
Tough Kids 199 each but 2 for P349
I looked for shorts/pants but it's out of the budget I have set for that item so I skipped that and decided to wait for a garage sale. Hahaha! :p If I can't find one there, I'll sure be back in SM to get that Mossimo shorts I am eyeing for. =)


Look at that! The little boy is enjoying his new kicks! Whenever I say, "get your shoes na!".. Kukunin na nya agad yan! Hahaha :p

The SM Kids Fashion Sale is until May 31, 2015. We still have plenty of time to go back! =)

2 comments:

  1. Nice buys, I love the shoes and the shirt with hood! I am avoiding myself to go to the mall sale! Dalawa kasi yung akin mahirap na baka mapasubo hehehe

    ---

    nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga! I obliged myself na bumili lang habang sale pa kasi I didn't buy any clothes for Jami when he reached 1 year old. Puro clothes kasi ang gift na natanggap nya. =)

      Delete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen