Tuesday, April 1, 2014

30 Days Blog Challenge Day 10: A Photo of You Taken Over Ten Years Ago

Hello Friends!!
I am so happy and positive today. My boss shared how she works wonder on her body nowadays. She’s under the Juicing diet daw. My sister told me of that. Yasmien Kurdi daw undergone this too kaya pumayat sya after she gave birth. My sister said she bought 3 juices na ata for detox purposes. I don’t know if she has been drinking those juices already. My boss said that she lost 7kgs already! Emeyged!! If you saw her before, she wasn’t sexy pero now, parang papunta na sa kaseksihan ang peg nya! Kelangan maunahan ko sya! Hahaha.

Ayan, because of that, my officemate Sokey and I planned to have jogging tomorrow after shift namin. Excited lang ang lola nyo kasi I never had the time to jog before. (weh?!) Okay fine! I’m so tamad exercising.
Oh I remember, May chichika ko sa inyo.
When I was dalaga pa, (dalaga pa nga pala ako ngayon no?! Kasi hindi pa ko married! Ok, what I meant was before I had my baby na lang.) I tried a slimming tea. You familiar with that right?! The tea na nakakapayat daw? My sister tried it as well as my high school friend who has been mataba but suddenly got slimmer. Sinubukan ko yun pero grabe and messy lang! Hahaha. I won’t suggest it to some na kelangan umalis ng bahay everyday kasi you can’t really say kung kelan ka magbabawas diba? Mararamdaman mo na lang na sobrang sakit ng tyan mo because you are najejebs tapos hanap ka ngayon ng restroom. You’re lucky kapag nasa house ka pa or nasa office na diba?! Haha. Pero if you are stuck on traffic o kaya eh may stoplight pa?! GOODLUCK!! Hahaha.
Ayun nga, dami kong dinaldal pero what I would like to chismis nga is that one day, I have been pooping about 3 times already pero pumasok pa rin ako sa trabaho. Tapos, I was not feeling well na talaga. Ewan ko kung maarte lang talaga ako o masama na talaga pakiramdam ko. Forte ko kasi yun dati eh, ang mag inarte at mag sakit – sakitan. Lol! Pero noon yun ha?! Those days before James came. Hehe.
I went straight to our office clinic and advised the nurse that I have been pooping thrice na that day. She gave me a medicine tapos after couple of minutes eh awa ng Dyos, na poop na naman ako. I went back sa clinic and informed ate nurse of that, she sent me home na lang kasi sabi ko sa kanya, baka ma dehydrate na akish! Hahaha. Ayun na scared sya J Mas marunong lang sa nurse ang peg ko.

The next day, I met the doctor and told him of what happened. Tapos sinumbong ko yung sarili ko na I have been drinking the slimming tea. Ayun pinagalitan lang naman nya ako tapos chika nya saken eh those slimming tea daw reduces your water in the body that’s why you are losing weight but
When you drink water again, eh balik lang daw ang na loose mong weight. Aha! Kaya pala parang hindi naman ako napayat! Hahaha.
Tapos the doctor even advised me na “if you really want to get slimmer, mag exercise ka, mas healthy pa yun”. Naisip ko pa lang mag exercise eh napapagod na akish! Hay kaloka.

Oh ayan, dami ko ng nasabi. Haha. Anyway, I can’t find a photo of me 10 years ago kasi parang di pa yun uso nung panahon ko. So I will post my photo na lang 8 years ago.



I looked so nene pa dito no?! I was fourth year high school during my first ever star gazing activity. We stayed in our school campus for one night just to see the stars through telescopes. Those guys were my classmates back in highschool. I had another photo pa with other friends pero this was the only one uploaded on my facebook account eh. J


B.E.P.O.S.I.T.I.V.E


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen