Friday, April 18, 2014

30 Days Blog Challenge Day 18: What You Like Best About Each Member of Your Family

Hi everyone!! =)
I’m really sorry I was not able to complete this blog challenge every single day. Nasa pang 18th day na rin ako so hayaan na. Hehehe.

I had two sisters and 2 brothers. I was second to the youngest.

I would like to introduce them to you.

First, My sister Fraulene was the most masungit of them all. She’s all out with whatever she wants to say. If you’re not use to her attitude, baka masabunutan mo sya sa katarayan nya. However, she was one of the coolest din. Whenever she tells a story, imposibleng walang nakakatawa. We have been sharing fashion insights since then. During my happy-go-lucky days, I always convince her to buy the sizes that would fit me too so I can borrow it on a later time. Hehehe. Don’t get me wrong, she knows that. I also got the urge to travel from her. Sya talaga ang tunay na lagalag, nahawa lang ako. =)


Second, My eldest brother Ronnel. He was one of those excellent student during Godzilla days. Choz. Hehehe. We have a 10 year gap so I guess you will understand that we weren’t that close when I was young. Inaasar nga nya ako lage. There were those days na hindi talaga kami magkasundo but what I liked about him was, he’s in charge in doing those school project na mga drawing – drawing na yan. I even won first prize back in highschool because of the slogan that he made for me. He was also the go-to person of “Anong English ng?” questions. Hehehe. He was good at that. He even became my officemate back in 2011-2012 because we worked on the same company.


Third, my sister Grace. He was the silent one, the homebody. If given a chance at walang mga topak, we shared stories and laughed at it. She can be the electrical engineer of the family. Hahaha. Si butingting kasi yan. The electric fan stopped working? Butingting. Walang cable sa bahay? Kakabit nya cable. He was the opposite of Ate Fraulene. If Ate was the kikay, she was the simple type of person. Kapag nagdamit  nga yan eh simple lang din. Wag mo nga lang sya bubwisitin kasi pag napikon sya, warla kayo. Also, I remembered her answering my assignments back in elementary, cross stitching my projects and everything else.


Fourth, my younger brother. There was only 3 year gap between us. Back the time that we were still in Pasay, we sleep together and make chikahan din. We were that close but there were days din naman na mortal enemy kami. Ang hirap kasi nyan intindihin, abnoy ata. Hehehehe. But he was one of the clowns din, without him, hindi nakakaasar, nakakapikon, at nakakatawa sa bahay. Magulo nga kasi yan kausap. Hehehe. The best thing that I like in him is that there were those days na he will chika how he’s day went and with that close na kami ulit, aaway na lang kapag nagka pikunan ulit. Hehehe. Both of us were like the bunso. He was the baby boy and I was the baby girl.


Lastly, my Mom. She was the ever-so-madramang-mudra in the entire life. I don’t know if she was just like that or I can’t understand her dramas yet kasi I am still not on her age. However, she has been to so many sacrifices to live by and to support our needs most specially when my father died. She was there fulfilling the role of a father and a mother both at the same time. I was so young back then. There may be sometimes that I have questions in mind, I can’t open it up for her thinking how vulnerable she is of her feelings. I know she has been to so many things in life that only she is can understand but I am so thankful how she managed being a mom to 5 without a father. One thing I liked about her is she never failed to take care of us even we have our own kids. She was really a superwoman, is she?

I don’t want to be so dramatic on this post kasi I am so pissed on what I am doing while blogging as of now. Ang saya ko na eh, walang ginagawa kasi Holiday at walang masyadong gingawa sa office but there was this one phone number that auto dials our phone number. We call it “ghost call” where there is a phone call but no one is answering so ayun ghost call. Hehehe. Nakakainis kasi since it’s auto dial nga eh mga nakaka 60 na sagot na siguro ako sa kanya. Hindi naman pwedeng hindi sagutin dahil there were metrics that we have to pass. Grrrr!!

Annoying. Pero I don’t want to ruin my day. Mahirap na naman ma stress because of simple things. So love more, laugh more lang dapat lagi. =)


I don’t want to be so dramatic on this post kasi I am so pissed on what I am doing while blogging as of now. Ang saya ko na eh, walang ginagawa kasi Holiday at walang masyadong gingawa sa office but there was this one phone number that auto dials our phone number. We call it “ghost call” where there is a phone call but no one is answering so ayun ghost call. Hehehe. Nakakainis kasi since it’s auto dial nga eh mga nakaka 60 na sagot na siguro ako sa kanya. Hindi naman pwedeng hindi sagutin dahil there were metrics that we have to pass. Grrrr!!
Annoying. Pero I don’t want to ruin my day. Mahirap na naman ma stress because of simple things. So love more, laugh more lang dapat lagi. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen