Thursday, April 10, 2014

Happy : My Word for Today

Hi Everyone!!
I am so happy today!! 
First, I got my order of Pringles sa officemate ko. Hindi ko kasi type yung mga Pringles na available sa groceries. I had the Cheddar Cheese, Four Chesse, and Jalapeno. It was so sarap talaga! Perfect for lazy days.
Second, I had jogging yesterday at Ayala Triangle with my officemate Sokey. I am beginning to like Sokey na nga talaga. I found her mysterious kasi before so I don't often talk to her. Nowadays, we were able to discuss lovelife and all so ayun, feeling close na akish! =)
Third, I think I am beginning to love jogging na kasi talaga. I so missed the feeling of pawis na pawis eh. Back when I was in college, yung Physical Education namin was volleyball, Aerobics, Badminton etc. so feeling ko, my body wants to perspire more pero since I started working, wala na, hindi na ko makapag work out. 
Oh I did pala. I watch the Pump it up video sa youtube then I follow the steps. That stopped when I got pregnant nga lang last year. 
Fourth, Naka receive ako ng email sa office na we are now tied up with Gold's Gym for a discounted membership for 3 months. Ang saya diba?!! Makakapag gym na ako! Never tried that kasi before eh. Excited na ang lola niyo! =)
Lastly, Our company offered a very affordable Flu Vaccine where we could also have our family members get the shot for P260.00 only. So affordable diba? I'll be getting one. Pag Nanay ka na, bawal ang maging sakitin eh diba? I am not sure lang kung pwede ba yun kay James. Anyway, ayoko na lang na i-risk pa sya sa ganyan. I'll have his vaccine with his pedia na lang this month. Mejo mahal kasi talaga ang vaccine so I have to save muna. Alamo na, hindi naman kayamanan ang lola nyo. =)

Ayan, biglang nagpalpitate na ko kasi I just received a text message from Dadang na James is sick daw. =(


Hayy.. I cancelled my overtime work today. I wasn't that worried naman kasi my Mom was there along with my sister. Mga eksperyinsado na sila sa mga ganyang sitwasyon. 
Sokey said na baka daw mag ngingipin na sya kaya sya nilalagnat for no reason. Ok naman kasi sya bago ako umalis for work kaninang umaga.
I hope lang na sooner or later, magkaron na ako ng healthcard para sa baby ko. After 6 months pa kasi bago ko sya mai enroll eh.
Kapag meron na ako, araw - araw ko sya ipapa check up!! Hahahah.
Yan lang ang mejo nag change ng mood ko pero regardless, I still feel happy inside. 
There are so many things that I should be happy about. Never run out of reasons to smile and be happy. 
Osha!
I'll go home early today. Even James is not sick naman, I promised him na I will go home early so we can play kasi 2 consecutive days na akong hindi nakakauwi ng maaga dahil sa jogging at side gala ko. 
Teka nga, bakit ako lang nag aalala dito? Maitxt nga ang Daryl! 
Yan. Sent na. =)
See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen