Sunday, April 6, 2014

Weekends are for James

Good Morning guys!
It's Sunday. Isang tulog na lang, work mode na naman. Sobrang iba na talaga ako ngayon. I surprise myself so much na. Saturday morning, I looked at the clock (which I always do when I open my eyes) and saw that it was 6am. Para akong binuhusan ng malamig na tubig kasi naisip ko na late na ako for work. Then I realized na weekend pala so I went back to sleep na lang. If were close, you know from the start how much tamad I am to go to work. Haha. Nowadays, it's totally different. Thank you James, for inspiring me. :)

Also yesterday mga bakla, nagpunta ako ng Puregold Las Pinas to buy James' necessity. Hay grabe parang mababali ang likod ko. I'll make kwento na lang on a different post. 

So today, I'll just show you some pictures of my cutie pie. He's growing really big na. Time flies so fast.

Oh that was what I was telling you here. It was the Dr Browns 4oz wide neck bottle. As you can see, naiiwan yung mga bula sa bottle diba? Amazing!
Are you sure you want me to get featured on your blog Mama?
Hookay.. As if I have a choice!
Kunyari stolen shots daw Mama. I wanted to look vain.
I'll try the Angelina Jolie pouty lips ha?
This side naman Mama. 

Hehehe! Really adorable. His hair gone so long na. Tinatalian ko na lang kasi naka sabog sa mukha nya eh baka magka rashes pa ulit. Saka, sobrang init ngayon talaga. Kargahin ko lang sya saglit, pinagpapawisan na ang ulo. Nakakawa naman! 



That was the diaper that I bought from my officemate. Yung brother daw nya kasi, nagwowork sa isang company where they can get those unsold merchants and have it sell in a cheaper price daw. It was a pull up diaper. Ayos naman sya kaya lang it was hard to use it specially kapag ganyan pa ka baby ang gagamit. Ang hassle palitan ng diaper at the same time, mejo hindi ko talaga type kasi nagle leak sya sa likod. One time kasi, I changed his diaper kasi he pooped. I often use cotton and water lang to clean his genitals, after I had him all cleaned up, Yung excess water pala from the cotton leaked on his back. hindi sya na absorb ng diaper. Ayun, nabasa tuloy yung higaan nya. Anyway, I went back to my preferred diaper na talaga. I'll shows it to you soon. :)

It's James morning nap kaya naisingit ko ang pagba blog after kong ayusin ang pampaligo ng bagets mya - mya pag gising nya. :)

Happy Weekend!! :)


1 comment:

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen