Thursday, April 24, 2014

30 Days Blog Challenge Day 20: A Hobby of Yours

As far as I can remember, I never played any sports. 
Lampa kaya ako dati kaya nga puro peklat ako sa binti eh. 
Hehehe. 
During elementary days, lalo na pag morning ang pasok ko, I always roam around sa school before flag ceremony, playing touching robber, Chinese garter, you name it. Those I guess were my hobbies back then.

When I reached high school, waley na akong sports. Kasi nga all along, iniisip kong masakit sa katawan, nakakatakot yung bola kapag tumama sayo, at feeling ko, I will not excel talaga sa sports. There was a time pa nga on our PE subject, ang topic eh basketball, tapos pina practice namin yung pag pass ng ball, overhead pass, yung mga ganun? Hay naku sa kalampahan ko, pinasa sakin yung ball, hindi ko nasalo mabuti, yung ring finger ko somehow touched the ball, dahil sa sobrang lakas ng pagbato sakin, ayun, feeling ko napilay yung ring finger ko. Mga ilang linggo din syang sumakit. Also I got attached din pala in playing guitar pero sobrang saglit lang. I can only play 2 songs before, ‘Crazy for you’ and ‘Ako’y sayo, at ika’y akin lamang’. That hobby stopped kasi I don’t have my own guitar. I didn’t pursue it kasi I only liked it dahil yung crush ko dati magaling mag guitar. Hehehehe. Sumalangit nawa sya. =)

College days came, no choice ako but to play volleyball and badminton or else I’ll fail the subject. I somehow liked volleyball pero hindi ko talaga keri ang mag serve ng maayos at mag spike lalo na kasi sa pandak kong to ang baba ko tumalon. I loved Badminton though, bwisit lang ako sa playmate ko kasi ang galing nya, wala na akong ginawa kundi magpulot ng shuttlecock kasi hindi ko maibalik sa kalaban ng maayos. 
Nakakaloka!
Pero dahil jan sa mga yan kaya pumayat ako nung college ha? Sana nga lang alam ko na ang kahulugan ng sexy back then diba? Para nagpa picture ako ng bonggang bongga. =)

When I started working na, lalo akong nawalan ng sports.I was introduced in Internet, Browsing and social networking (Friendster and Facebook). I tried blogging in 2012 for my travel and fashion experience but I didn’t enjoy it a lot. I think I am running out of things to blog everyday. Traveling is expensive while fashion requires a very creative mind. Feeling ko wala ako nun so wala akong maikwento.

And now that I am a working mom? My new hobby was Blogging – for the second time around. I found the happiness in it na. I am a type of person na para makapag move on sa lahat ng bagay, I tell the story to my friend and everyone else na interested, even to myself, I re-tell the story (parang may schizophrenia lang diba?). In that way, lumuluwag ang pakiramdam ko and the best part, nakakapag move on ako. I found another place where I can voice out my side of the story – Blogging. I am not just telling it to friends, officemates and families but also to the world wide web. The more people I tell it to, the more na I’m moving on. 
So that means? Bonggang bongga na ang move on ako diba? =)
I found myself fulfilled and it helps me a lot to cope up with stress.

Thanks to Blogging, I found my long time hobby. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen