Monday, April 7, 2014

My Little Boy Makes My Back Aches

Hi mga Mudras!!
A long weekend is fast approaching na. I know some of you already have plans going home sa mga provinces and beaches. I remembered these days before na busy na akong mag plano ng mga ipa-pack ko sa maleta because we always have plans of summer getaway during this time of the year. I can feel the heat na pero wala man lang akong ka plano – plano for summer. I was a bit worried pa kasi to bring James sa beach kasi masyado pa syang baby eh. Even sa swimming pool kasi sa sobrang init ng panahon ngayon, kawawa naman kung mainitan sya diba? Hindi ko naman keri ang mag happy – happy ng hindi kasama si James.

Kaya ayan, eto na lang ang gingawa nya ngayon,

Hangkyut!! I really can’t imagine na may yan ang malikot na baby na nasa loob ng tyan ko for 36 weeks!
Anyway, mai-chika ko lang,
Last Saturday, I found out na James run out of milk formula and diapers. I was in charge of him tuwing weekends so I have to carry him papuntang grocery. I waited at around 4 – 5pm na so it won’t be that hot outside. I changed him to his pang-alis na clothes. I was not able to take a picture of it kasi he’s mad eh. I opted to use the baby carrier so I can free both my hands to carry his 1.2kgs of milk plus yung diaper pa and his bag.
We walked lang from house to Puregold Las Pinas kasi sobrang lapit lang talaga. While walking, shet! I forgot to bring a reusable bag pala. Hookay! I have to carry it with my bare hands. Plastic were not allowed in Las Pinas na kasi. I checked the price nung milk formula niya and found out na nagmahal pala!! OMG.
Then I realized na hindi pala. P1,080 pala yun nung last na bumili ako then now it was P1,069.75. I thought P1,008 lang sya nung nakaraan eh. Hehe! Bobski lang.

Hindi na ako gumala pa kasi parang maghihiwalay na ang balakang ko sa sakit. I realized na ang bigat na pala ni James. The last time I had him checked was around 1st week of March, he weighs 7.8kgs. Ano na kaya ngayon ang timbang nitong batang to?!


I went home na sobrang sakit ng likod! Hayy.. Until now, I can still feel my back aches. I want a massage pero my mom said na hindi pa raw pwede eh. Pffft! 


To My Dearest James

Anak, even you were so heavy, I have no choice but to carry you. I’m not complaining, I’m just telling you how passionate I am to make you feel loved. I always have a wonderful time with you on weekend to a point na I am having a hard time leaving you for work on Monday mornings. I hope I can spend more time with you soon. We played last night and I enjoyed every minute of it. Paulit – ulit kong pinanood ang video mo. You were laughing out loud talaga. I know you will grow up happy and loved. I so love you baby boy. :)
Love Mama



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen