Tuesday, April 15, 2014

This Lenten Season + Konting Chika

Hi Guys! Ang Ambisyosang Mudra ay nagbabalik =)
It’s Lenten Season na. Traffics are everywhere na naman. People were so busy with their summer vacation din and some will go home to their provinces.
Syempre ako happy din. Wala man akong summer vacation this year, payday naman bukas.
Hahahahah.
It’s supposed to be on Friday but due to the Holidays, they had it set na lang tomorrow. Nakakahinayang lang kasi walang mall for thursday and friday so mananahimik na lang ang ilan sa bahay or worst? Sa opisina. Di bale, double pay naman diba? =)
Yan ang motivation ng mga nagtatrabaho sa BPO industry as always. =)
I can jog pa with Sokey on Thursday kasi my shift will be in the morning eh. 
Happy thoughts. =)
I am here at the office now, tambay na naman so I found some time to blog. I have some photos of James that have been sitting in my drafts for so long. I want to show you how awesome my baby was on Andy’s Mickey mouse shades. 
I am wondering how I look like with this shades Mama.
Oh yeah! I can watch TV in dimmed lights huh! Amazing!!
Does it look good on this side?
See? this was #pogiproblems =)
He can now hold his back and neck properly but there were times pa rin na he needs help kasi he can’t balance himself that much yet.
Looking at James, I am being nostalgic. I can still remember how he looked like nung baby pa sya, Nung mga panahong stressed ako sa maraming bagay. Nowadays, meron na syang nalalamang mga inarte. He becomes happy kapag kinakarga na sya specially kapag nasa walker sya. Walang ginawa kundi ibagsak ang pwet nya sa katuwaan. He laughs more and appreciates things around him. He’s very responsive na din kapag kinakausap sya. He smiles a lot. Ang sarap na nyang yakapin compared when he was so young pa. Mejo malaman na kasi eh.

Also, let me show you random photos whenever I catch him sitting on his own na hindi ko na kelangan pang alalayan. He grew up na. Time flies really flies to every working mom I guess. 








Ayaw na mag pa picture! Amp!
By the way, I have chika.
Yesterday, I was wondering kung paano ako magja jogging. I thought of Ate so what I did was send her a message on Facebook. Hindi nga ako nagkakamali at online si bakla. We set the jogging. I'll go to their house then we'll go jogging. So eto na nga, we have been brisk walking for almost an hour around their subdivision while making endless chika about everything. Take note ha? Kaka chika lang namin last time namin nagkita couple of days ago. Ewan ko ba! Lagi na lang kaming nagchichismisan.
Siguro kasi she seldom sees her close friends na tapos I rarely go out with my friends too kaya we found kachikahan in each other. That or we were just sharing the same attitude of chikkadora. Well, it goes with the blood yah know!
Hahahaha. =)

Teka, a- aura lang ako ng konti with this photo of us on a bazaar last month or 2 months ago. She bought that shorts she's holding. I'll keep my mouth shut na lang sa size kasi baka kaltukan ako nun eh. =)


I didn't buy the dress. Pinahawak lang sakin. Nagmuka ba kong tindera? Ang jubis ko kasi eh. Hayy.. Pero I still have 6 months pa naman eh. Technically, kakapanganak ko pa lang, operada pa so hindi ko dapat masyadong i stress ang sarili ko sa figure ko. =)
Kapag one year old na si James at ang jubis jubis ko pa din, gilitan nyo na lang ako ha?!
Hahahahah =)
Choz.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen