Monday, April 7, 2014

Free Starcity For Two

Since I got pregnant, I missed a lot of things. I was not able to make gala that much anymore, missed the vacation at Davao and El Nido last year with Ate. I am so vain lang ang peg ko. Kainis much pero I don't want to risk my pregnancy. I want everything to be perfect. Thank God naman at ok ang baby ko kahit winakwak ako parang ilabas sya. Haha! 

February this year, I had this conversation with Jo-anne, my officemate
Jo-anne: Sino ba ang nakatira malapit sa Star City?
Me: Naku mejo malayo ako eh. Bakit?
Jo-anne: Meron kasi akong ride - all -you-can ticket eh. Sayang naman hindi ko magagamit.
Me: Akin na lang, malapit lang pala ako dun.
Toinks! Hahaha. Biglang naisip kong malapit lang ako dun sa Star City. Anyway, isang bus lang naman yun from our house eh.

So then, I immediately informed Daryl about it. I think this was a good opportunity kasi bihira na nga kami makapag date dahil we both go to work na then yung free time goes with bonding with James na lang. 

March 21st nung nagpunta kaming Star City. I was a little bit nervous kasi I had an ubod ng chakang experience sa Star City when I was a teenager. 

A friend told me na if you wear red shirt in Star City daw, you get to have a free ride all you can ticket. I told my cousins about it then we headed to Star City na nga. All of us were wearing a red shirt na para bang nagfi field trip kami. It was funny kasi that promo only applies on Valentine's day. Nampucha eh tapos na Valentine's day nung nagpunta kami. Ending, nagmuka kaming tangengot dun. Hahaha! Instead, my Aunt bought a ticket na lang and that was the first time as well na nakapag roller coaster ako. I was looking down the whole time na nasa ride na para ba akong lantang gulay na kulang na lang eh malaglag sa lupa sa sobrang lanta. I also can't remember how I looked like after the ride. Basta ang alam ko, gumigewang-gewang ako maglakad at hindi na ako makausap dahil nasusuka ako. Haha! Since then, I never, ever wanted to ride those things na and the likes. I.AM.SCARED to death. 

Oh I visited din pala around 2010 pero it wasn't a ride all you can ticket. I was with my college friend, Phoebe.

The entrance
Looking at the rates. I'm trying to find out kung ano-anong rides ang inclusive sa free ticket ko.
This was the Peter Pan eklavu. See? I liked how they designed it. The Big Ben was there and the London Bridge
Anino ni Daryl este sya pala talaga yan! Hahah! I forgot to bring my digicam so I relied on my phone's cam

Please excuse my tummy and the face









We rode this! I was so scared. hahaha! I am so boring kasama sa mga gantong lugar. Lagi kong bukambibig yung "IM SCARED"

see? He rode this alone. hahah! Di talaga ako nagpa influence sa kanya. I know how it feels like to be there.
This is what I enjoyed the most. I wanted to learn how to drive kasi eh. And I am proud to say na hindi ako nabangga - bangga jan! Hehehe.





This was inside of the ferry's wheel. Nagpicture na lang akish kasi I am so scared to look down. The last time na sumakay ako jan, I was mad with one of our friend kasi ni ra rock nya yung buong cubicle. Eh ako naman si duwag, takot na baka mahulog kami. Haha. #boring

I really want to thank my officemate for handing me those free tickets sa Star City. I really enjoyed it. I was not feeling well pa that time kasi my throat aches so much dahil nga sa sore throat ko. 
Oh I didn't allow myself to ride on those that are placed outdoors. I was such a kill joy sa mga ganitong trip pero di ko talaga keri mga teh! I will die early kapag pinilit ako. Hehe! 
I worried pa kasi baka sa sobrang takot ko eh bumuka ang tahi ko no! 
I remembered kasi, after I gave birth to James, ni hindi ako makatawa kasi nagagamit din pala ang muscle natin sa tummy kapag natawa, hindi lang natin alam. Eh naisip ko baka mag place ng too much pressure sa may tummy area eh maglalaglagan na lang ang laman loob ko dun. Hahahaha. :)

See you later babies! :)

Visit
Star City
www.starcity.com.ph





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen