Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Unloading My Thoughts

So Sorry about this quickie post. I just want to unload this things kasi di na sila magkasya sa isip ko.
I have so many things I am thinking about as of the moment.

1.  I want to go to Glorietta and Greenbelt kasi sobrang once in the blue moon lang ako makapunta dun. Since I am working in Makati na, I wanted to explore it more. I want to see yung mga stores there na hindi nakikita sa ibang malls. Hehe.
2. I want to go to Cash and Carry. Hindi pa kasi ako nakakapasok dun. I want to check kung ano bang mga makikita ko dun. Isang tumbling lang kasi yun sa office, hindi ko pa mapuntahan. Naaawa tuloy ako sa sarili ko.
3. I want to go to the bank. I want to open a savings account for James but I am torn between Metrobank and BDO. BPI kasi only accepts 10 years old and up eh.
4. I want to go swimming.
5. I want to go jogging
6. I want to start gym.
7. I want to buy clothes.
8. I want to go to The Mind Museum, Zoobic Safari, Manila Oceanpark, Ocean Adventure with James.
9. I want to have an internet service at home kasi I want to go blog hopping
10. I want to fix my finances but I don’t know where to start.

Hangsakit lang sa ulo.

Hayy.. So many things that I want. I don’t know how, when, where will I have a chance. Malinawan sana ang kukote ko bukas. =)
Ah alam ko na. I’ll get it one at a time. I mean, one each everyday. Teka na excite lang ako bigla. Iisip lang ako ng strategy ha? I’ll be back mga mare. =)

Byers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen