Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My Loots last Weekend

Last week, James had his staycation over at his Tita Fraulene’s house. Nanay and him stayed there for almost a week. And since my baby is there, imposible naman na wala dun ang Mama diba? Hehe.

One afternoon, I received a text message from BPI saying that they’ll be a bazaar at SMX where I can have a free entrance. I said to myself na sasabihin ko yun kay Ate as soon as I go home dahil for sure she will be interested.
Then that night came, nakalimutan ko sabihin sa kanya.
Good thing, this Friday just passed, she was the one who remembered it.

Ate: May bazaar daw ah free entrance for BPI cardholders.
Me: Ah oo nga, yun yung sasabihin ko sana sayo kahapon, nakalimutan ko lng. Tara punta tayo bukas!!
Ate? Deadma.

Next day, she was telling me, “tara na.” at dahil sa nakikitira lang ako sa kanila during that time, wala akong maisuot papunta sa bazaar. Lahat ng mga damit na kasya noon sakin, waley mga ateng! Hindi talaga magkasya sakin. Hindi ko na tuloy ma – raid yung closet ni Ate at Lalai. Hayy.. =(

When we were riding the bus.
Ate: San tayo bababa?
Me: Sa Baclaran tapos yung jeep pa mall of asia.
Ate: Ha? Kala ko ba sa The Ramp tayo?
Me: Ha? Kala ko naman sa bazaar lang?

Shet. Hindi magkaintindihan eh.
Pasensya na at walang photos, 
So then we headed to Glorietta and visited The Ramp. We checked there but we were not lucky to find nice clothing there at this moment.
They were making fun of me. Lalai and Ate said na nagda downgrade na daw and fashion sense ko! Waaa.. =(
It was me who always tell them what the nice finds are. Kung san ba ipe pair ang mga newly found clothes namin tapos ngayon hindi na. I felt so old and out of fashion. Parang feeling ko nawawala na yung mga dati kong kaartehan sa pananamit. I feel so chubby kasi eh. I need to change this thinking kasi I might get old na nga talaga ng bongga.
I was looking at this part of the Ramp where it has the sweater like na mga tops. When we looked around, mga thunders na yung mga kasama namin! Shet. I felt old again! Hayy..
I didn’t buy anything sa The Ramp kasi I wanted to check in Forever 21 first eh. I found so many cute dresses online kasi like what I mentioned here. I tried looking for the dress that I wanted online but I can’t seem to see them in F21 Makati. Just before we went inside F21, we have decided to have our lunch at SM Foodcourt muna but we found out na close pala ito for renovation ata.
Kaya ayun, nag ikot na lang kami sa F21 and this is what I got:

My first F21 *wink*

Since we are on a hurry, we bought na lang dounts at Gonuts Donuts then bought Fruitas at SM Supermarket. We rode a bus then we headed to SMX for the BPI Grand Summer Outlet Sale – Swim Bike Run Expo.
When we got there, we were surprised. Sobrang daming tao. There were cosplay pala and another bazaar on other function halls kaya bongga ang tao there.  As I said, free entrance ako and Ate because we were both a card holder. She said Lalai was still 12 years old para di magbayad ng entrance. P50 lang naman, pero nakakatamad pumila kasi ang haba eh. Hehehe =)

When we got in, we did the usual shopping routine. Nililibot namin talaga lahat. Ang daming naka sale na brand.
Skechers at 40%-50% off, Sperry Top Sider, Ipanema, Grendha, Petrol, Apple Products, Adidas, Nike Golf, Speedo and so on.
Dinumog and Apple booth. They sold their accessories and other Apple products at a very affordable price. Wala naman akong Apple so deadma lang ako. There were a lot of bikes on sale, diving suit at madami pang iba.

As we roam around, this is what I bought.

Sperry Top Sider Rubber Shoes for Php 1,200 from Php 3,999
What a good steal right? Good thing they have it in my size pa.

Ate: Be, lika dali may nakita akong rubber shoes dun ang mura lang!
Me: Saan?
I was a bit hesitant pa nung una to buy it kasi I want the skechers. Kaya lang they have those for Php2500 and up. Mejo tight ang budget ngayon so hindi ko mabili.
Ate: Nakipag agawan pa ako nyan sa babae para lang makuha yan. Nung binitawan nya iniba ko ng pwesto.
Hahahaha. Ang adik lang ni Ate. =)
Short after Kuya Allan (Ate’s Husband) joined us at the bazaar.
We ate at Wendy’s Mall of Asia for lunch. They bought a new luggage din.


Soon as we got home, ako na ang nagpatulog kay James. Na guilty ako kasi Saturdays are “us” time sana na mag ina kaya lang mejo ginabi ako ng uwi. Pag Sundays kasi, sila naman mag ama eh. Di bale, free naman ako this coming Saturday, bawi na lang ako. =)

So that’s how my last Saturday went. Kayo?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen